We have expanded our inventory and now stock a full line of SA333 Grade 6 Low Temp Pipe in every schedule, including Sch 100, Sch 120 and Sch 160, every OD. The inventory expansion is part of our solution for buyers who require multi-certified, charpy tested material. American Piping Products has partnered with trusted manufacturers, both import and approved, to provide buyers with products that meet all requirements for certification and charpy testing.
- American Piping Products has developed a unique program with suppliers for materials that service the pressure vessel, OEM and fabricator markets. We stock this inventory section with an extensive range of sizes and products from manufacturers around the world, covering all the needs of the market.
- Our extensive inventory program serves this market niche with sizes .840” OD – 36.0” OD, up to 5.50” walls. Our inventory includes many unique supply chain programs to serve our ASME customers’ vessel designs.
- Our specification package includes multi-certified materials for SA106B/C, SA333 GR6, NACE MR0175 and MR0103.
- Our customers can buy and use a single product in vessel or equipment applications without concern of environmental design issues. We can provide that benefit because much of this material has CVN’s below the -20F used by the vessel specification.
- We offer our customers the best use of their capital, with no delays, improved cash flow, low inventory cost and quality products. Our offering provides customers a complete supply chain solution, including stocking, kitting, heads and fittings with JIT delivery.
Contact your American Piping Products representative today to learn the complete story of our inventoried materials.1-800-316-5737 firstname.lastname@example.org amerpipe.com/request-info